Cornerstone Automation Systems (CASI) is a privately-held, state-of-the-art software, engineering and production company that designs, manufacturers, and implements turnkey intelligent automation systems for warehouse and central pharmacy operations that serve a broad base of industries. The Company is owned by Management and CIC Partners LP, a Dallas-based middle market private equity firm.
The candidate will be responsible for setting up, checking, and troubleshooting operational and experimental electrical machinery, circuitry, and equipment. All manufacturing will be built to print, adhering to pre-established guidelines of CASI’s engineering specifications.
Minimum 2-5 years of experience in installing and/or maintaining conveyor equipment.
- EE or EET a plus
- Willing to travel extensively (2-3 weeks per trip) within continental US and abroad. Valid Passport or ability to attain required. Capable of traveling at a moment’s notice.
- Wiring assembly; Reading Diagrams; Ability to read and comprehend engineered drawings.
- Control Panel Design is a plus
- Experience in conveyor system layout, component pre-assembly, conveyor installation, guard rail, air piping, detailing and run-in of installed equipment.
- Proficiency with PLC’s.
- Experience in equipment repair and maintenance.
- Ability to help lead less experienced locally hired personnel.
- Computer experience, email, spreadsheet input and report input.
- Ability to troubleshoot in a logical manner.
- Detail-oriented, thorough, motivated, self-starter.
- Able to communicate well (verbal and written).
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend and recline on concrete floor for 8+ hours.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Must be willing to work in a non-climate controlled environment.
- Must have credit or debit card for travel.
- Ability to pass background check and drug test.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance along with a profit sharing plan.
Cornerstone Automation Systems LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Our company headquartered in North Frisco Texas is a recognized leader in the development of automated distribution center solutions. We manufacture and integrate automated solutions for our customers worldwide with installations in the United States and around the world. Visit our website at www.casiusa.com to learn more about our products and services.