With Over 150 Years Of Combined Experience, CASI Has Continuously Developed Innovative Solutions For Order Fulfillment Since 2002.
Cornerstone Automation Systems, LLC (CASI) designs, manufactures, installs and services state-of-the-art turn-key automation systems for pharmacy and warehouse fulfillment. We dive deep into our customers’ fulfillment processes and data to develop intelligent automated solutions that optimize our customers’ business flow.
This unique process yields a healthy return on investment (ROI). CASI’s approach to system design is not a one-size-fits-all product, but rather a flexible, scalable and modular solution. CASI’s overall objective is to provide the right balance of high-tech automation and necessary human operations to maximize accuracy, efficiency, and profitability. We design, build, and test every system at our 186,000 sq ft Headquarters before delivering our systems, allowing for minimum interruptions throughout installation and integration stages.
Because of CASI’s unique approach and superior technology, the biggest names in order fulfillment continue to request our services. By consistently winning the Fanuc Top Robotics Integrator and Innovation Award for 3 years running, CASI continuously pushes to be an expert in cutting-edge technology. Through superior tech support after installation, CASI is there every step of the way in creating one-of-a-kind turnkey solutions.
- Turnkey Solutions
- Modular Design
- Factory Tested
- Superior Support
What Makes CASI Different?
- Our systems incorporate a modular & mobile design with future expansion in mind
- CASI’s in house products include WCS/WMS Software, Controls and Hardware
- We build & test every system to customer requirements prior to delivery
- Remote access to troubleshoot and repair any issue in any location in real-time, independent of customer IT services
- Patented designs for opening, moving, scanning, picking, packing, labeling, checking all combined with the one-of-a-kind CASI SolidSuite™
Intelligent Automation for Order Fulfillment Operations.
Why Do the Biggest Names in Supply Chains Consistently Request Our Services?