Business Development Manager – Warehouse Automation
If you are seeking this position, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Manager-Warehouse Automation
Cornerstone Automation Systems (CASI) is a privately-held, state-of-the-art software, engineering, and production company that designs, manufactures, and implements turnkey intelligent automation order fulfillment systems for warehouse and central pharmacy operations that serve a broad base of industries. The Company is owned by Management and other investors.
Cornerstone is seeking a highly qualified business development manager to join its winning team! This position requires relationship building with key decision-makers in the warehouse automation and e-commerce automation sector to provide our customers with superior order fulfillment automation and systems solutions to meet their requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Equivalent experience will be considered). Technical field preferred.
- 5+ years of sales experience with warehouse automation-target companies such as Dematic, Intelligrated, SSI Schaeffer, Knapp.
- 2+ years of experience in working on a team of sales professionals.
- Strong knowledge of conveyors, sortation, fixed mount barcode scanners, automatic labeling, and in-motion scales.
- Passion to succeed in a commission-based incentive structure.
- Needs to enjoy working with a team of professionals in designing creative order fulfillment solutions.
- Ability to interface at all levels, from Board presentations to manufacturing and assembly teams.
- Strong sense of customer service.
- Ability to travel regularly (50%).
- Develop strong relationships with strategic partners customers by regular visits and timely response.
- Work in a team of 3-5 sales engineering professionals and additional outside reps in developing and selling order fulfillment automation solutions.
- Promote CASI in all appropriate forums. Participate in trade shows.
- Master our product line including hardware, software, and custom solutions.
- Interface regularly with Engineering and Applications in establishing and updating product offerings.
- Develop and meet strategic plans, sales forecasts, and goals. Communicate regularly with C-level top management.
- Develop and implement approaches to penetrate new industry segments and target accounts.
- Inform management of emerging trends and prepare business case/justification for new product development consideration.
We offer a base salary, competitive benefits package, and excellent commission plan. The benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision insurance along with profit sharing and 401k plans.
All successful candidates must have:
Two forms of valid documentation
Ability to pass a background check and drug test
Authorization to work in the United States
Cornerstone Automation Systems LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Our company headquartered in North Frisco Texas is a recognized leader in the development of automated distribution center solutions. We manufacture and integrate automated solutions for our customers worldwide with installations in the United States and around the world. Visit our website at www.casiusa.com to learn more about our products and services.
CASI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veterans are always welcome.