Electrical Assembler L2 *Temp
If you are seeking this position, please send resume to email@example.com
Electrical Assembler L2
Cornerstone Automation Systems (CASI) is a privately held, state-of-the-art software, engineering, and production company that designs, manufactures, and implements turnkey intelligent automation order fulfillment systems for warehouse and central pharmacy operations that serve a broad base of industries. The Company is owned by Management and other investors.
An “Electrical Assembler Level 2” assembles electrical wire harnesses and wire systems, control panels, enclosures, and electrical components related to sub-assemblies, modules, and conveyor moving systems from electrical schematics, mechanical drawings, and engineering direction. Excellent communication, attention to detail, and time management are required to assure that the company’s overall project goals are achieved. The ability to comprehend assembly procedures, schematics, and drawings and determine best practices in an assembly are required. The position includes all other duties as assigned.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Must be able to interpret electrical schematics, assembly drawings, and work instructions to build mechanical and electrical sub-assemblies, conveyor, material moving systems, or prototype development projects as required.
- Collect and communicate data on piece part cycle times, quality issues, and manufacturing improvement opportunities.
- Maintains a safe, clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Work with a continuous improvement mindset to improve workflow efficiency, product quality, and timeliness of production schedule.
- Participation in manufacturing feedback loops to refine manufacturing and design processes (DFMA).
- Active participation in all safety programs, extended training opportunities, and lean manufacturing initiatives to maximize overall company success.
- Maintain a clean, organized work cell, following a 5S program.
- Evidence of experience in a manufacturing environment with electrical schematic and assembly drawing competency.
- 3+ years of applicable manufacturing experience in an electrical mechanical capacity.
- Experience in batch and volume production environments manufacturing complex mechanical, electrical, electronic, and robotic assemblies.
- Excellent listening, written, and oral communication skills, including Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Quick learner, ability to pick up and execute procedures and processes quickly.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to read engineered drawings, prints, diagrams, schematics, and assembly instructions.
- Basic mechanical hand tools, electrical related tools required for this position.
- Applicable certifications or proficient electrical troubleshooting and repair experience a plus.
- Walk, stand, bend, squat, climb, grasp, reach, lift, or otherwise move about frequently and for extended periods of time.
- Lift, move or otherwise transfer up to 50 lbs. frequently. Up to 100 lbs. with a partner occasionally.
- Exposure to typical shop physical hazards may require eye, ear, foot, and hand protection.
All successful candidates must:
- Pass background check and drug test.
- Have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Produce two forms of valid identification/documentation.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Benefits (For full-time permanent employees)
Benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance along with a profit-sharing plan.
Cornerstone Automation Systems LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
*This is a temporary position with a possibility of conversion to permanent full-time employment.
CASI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veterans are always welcome.