If you are seeking this position, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mechanical Assembler II (M-Th 6am-5pm)
Cornerstone Automation Systems (CASI) is a privately-held, state-of-the-art software, engineering and production company that designs, manufactures, and implements turnkey intelligent automation order fulfillment systems for warehouse and central pharmacy operations that serve a broad base of industries. The Company is owned by Management and other investors.
A “Mechanical Assembler Level 2” assembles mechanical fabricated parts and components related to sub-assemblies, modules, and conveyor moving systems from mechanical drawings, and engineering direction. Excellent communication, attention to detail and time management are required to assure that the company’s overall project goals are achieved. The ability to comprehend assembly procedures, schematics and drawings and determine best practices in assembly are required. Position includes all other duties as assigned.
- Maintains a high level of integrity in the finished product.
- Organized, focused, and demonstrates appropriate time management to meet project deadlines.
- Communicates with management, materials, engineering, quality.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, including assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Demonstrates good problem-solving skills. Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Documents actions by completing production quality forms.
- Self-motivated, organized, and apt to generating continuous improvement.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned.
- Minimum of 6mths+ reading and interpret blueprints, mechanical documents, and drawings.
- Evidence of experience in a manufacturing environment with mechanical assembly drawing competency.
- 2 years of applicable manufacturing experience in an electrical mechanical capacity.
- Experience in batch and volume production environments manufacturing complex mechanical, electrical, electronic, and robotic assemblies.
- Excellent listening, written, and oral communication skills, including Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic mechanical hand tools, electrical related tools required for this position.
Walk, stand, bend, squat, climb, grasp, reach, lift or otherwise move about frequently and for extended periods of time.
Lift, move or otherwise transfer up to 50 lbs. frequently. Up to 100 lbs. with a partner occasionally.
Exposure to typical shop physical hazards which may require eye, ear, foot, and hand protection.
All successful candidates must:
Must pass background check and drug test.
Have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
Produce two forms of valid identification/documentation.
Be authorized to work in the United States.
Benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance along with profit-sharing and 401k plans.
Cornerstone Automation Systems LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Our company headquartered in North Frisco Texas is a recognized leader in the development of automated distribution center solutions. We manufacture and integrate automated solutions for our customers worldwide with installations in the United States and around the world. Visit our website at casiusa.com to learn more about our products and services.
CASI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veterans are always welcome.