If you are seeking this position, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
On-Site Installation Services Supervisor
Cornerstone Automation Systems (CASI) is a privately held, state-of-the-art software, engineering and production company that designs, manufacturers, and implements turnkey intelligent automation order fulfillment systems for warehouse and central pharmacy operations that serve a broad base of industries. The Company is owned by Management and other investors.
This position will supervise remote operations for the installation of high-density racking. Currently, this position is considered short term, evaluation based on business needs. Position requires domestic travel of up to 3-4 weeks at a time, company will provide all expenses. Travel to and from site, local transportation, local housing accommodations and meal per diems. High profile position with direct communication at the Executive level. Incentives are part of the discussion.
- Manage daily operations of site and remove issues when required.
- Responsible for safety and organization of site
- Establish work teams and leads for efficient assembly
- Track attendance and labor time
- Responsible for the accurate receipt of material up to 5 truckloads a week
- Manage a workforce up to 20 people consisting of direct and contract employees
- Report daily progress and attend manager level meetings
- The ability to effectively communicate status of job completion
- Minimum of 3-5 years of supervisor experience
- Ability to travel and be on site for up to 3-4 weeks at a time
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Strong multitasking ability to handle multiple time-sensitive demands.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to operate a forklift, scissor lift and other light industrial a must
- Ability to read construction prints and layouts
All successful candidates must:
Be able to communicate effectively and feel comfortable interfacing with customers.
Have two forms of valid documentation.
Pass a criminal background check.
Pass a drug test.
Be authorized to work in the United States.
Benefits package including medical, dental, vision insurance, 401k plan along with a profit-sharing plan.
Cornerstone Automation Systems LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Our company headquartered in North Frisco Texas is a recognized leader in the development of automated distribution center solutions. We manufacture and integrate automated solutions for our customers worldwide with installations in the United States and around the world. Visit our website at www.casiusa.com to learn more about our products and service.
CASI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veterans are always welcome.