Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
PROJECT MANAGER/PROJECT ENGINEER
Cornerstone Automation Systems (CASI) is a privately held, state-of-the-art software, engineering, and production company that designs, manufactures, and implements turnkey intelligent automation systems for warehouse and central pharmacy operations that serve a broad base of industries. The Company is owned by Management and other investors.
A highly visible position that will manage customer relationships as well as operational initiatives by working with Sales, Applications Engineers, Design Engineers, Manufacturing, Controls, Robotics, and Software to provide project-based automated solutions from inception through site delivery and customer acceptance. Tremendous opportunity for an ambitious, energetic Project Manager/Project Engineer to make a difference in our growing organization.
- Lead both project management and project engineering efforts
- Lead projects in a transparent and productive way, utilizing standard project management practices
- Effectively communicate project status with CASI leadership team as well as with external customers
- Interface and communicate effectively with all functional teams
- Develop System Requirement Document for assigned projects
- Plan, schedule, and track project deliverables and milestones
- Troubleshoot and generate practical engineered solutions to problems during the project lifecycle
- Create project recovery and mitigation plans; provide direction and hands-on support
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- 3-5 years direct work experience in a project engineering capacity
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proven Project Management and Project Engineering experience in manufacturing and automation environments; experience with material handling and pharmacy fulfillment systems a plus
- Previous success managing concurrent customer projects and delivering projects on time and on budget
- Proactive, hardworking and able to complete tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Project, Excel, and PowerPoint, AutoCAD, and SolidWorks
- Mechanical or Electrical Design experience, with success in managing product development projects
- Experience in Critical Chain project management
- Preferred formalized project management training and certifications (CMP, PMP)
- Ability to walk, stand and squat to examine and troubleshoot equipment
- Ability to handle basic hand tools and diagnostic equipment
All successful candidates must:
- Have two forms of valid documentation.
- Pass a criminal background check.
- Pass a drug test.
- e authorized to work in the United States.
- Benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance along with a profit-sharing plan.
- Cornerstone Automation Systems LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Our company headquartered in North Frisco Texas is a recognized leader in the development of automated distribution center solutions. We manufacture and integrate automated solutions for our customers worldwide with installations in the United States and around the world. Visit our website at www.casiusa.com to learn more about our products and services.
CASI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veterans are always welcome.