To apply for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cornerstone Automation Systems (CASI) is a privately held, state-of-the-art software, engineering and production company that designs, manufactures, and implements turnkey intelligent automation systems for warehouse and central pharmacy operations that serve a broad base of industries. The Company is owned by Management and CIC Partners LP, a Dallas-based middle market private equity firm.
Reporting to the Technical Services Manager, the Field Services Technician 3 (FST3) is responsible for maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction and aiding our client’s operational performance. The incumbent must display a deep understanding of the company products and extensive experience in troubleshooting. Additionally, they will be responsible for troubleshooting operational equipment, using 3rd party software, interacting with customers, provide technical support via phone and other mediums, maintain customer satisfaction by solving problems, and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Actively participate in Pre-FAT and FAT activities.
- Finding solutions from previous cases using the Knowledge Base.
- Working the life cycle of a help desk incident.
- Involved technical understanding of industry standards and practices.
- Correct faults and provide resolution of complex problem tickets.
- Provide break-fix support, such as hardware replacement, operating system reinstalls, virus and malware removal and other hardware maintenance
- Train other staff on technical issues as needed.
- Provide training to Level 1 staff for new projects being deployed.
- Assist in Level 1 onboarding and technical training.
- Review information and technical training available for Level 1 support.
- Serve as the escalation path for complex issues during Level 1 shifts and determine if additional escalation to engineering is required.
- Closing and re-assigning jobs.
- Guiding and training customers on troubleshooting.
- Monitor available tools for issues (network, server, etc.).
- Contribute to the Knowledge Base issues and solutions database.
- Travel to customer sites for field-based technical service support, as needed.
- Other duties outlined by CASI management.
- 4-5 years of experience in equipment repair, maintenance, and customer service.
- Deep Knowledge of electricity/electronics, LAN/WAN networks, Servers, 24V+ DC, and industrial equipment
- Must be able and willing to travel for extended days both out of state and out of country.
- Extensive network troubleshooting experience.
- Troubleshooting, time management, initiative and professionalism are of utmost importance.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.