If you are seeking this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
IT Data and Business Analyst
Cornerstone Automation Systems (CASI) is a privately held, state-of-the-art software, engineering and production company that designs, manufacturers, and implements turnkey intelligent automation order fulfillment and receiving systems for warehouse and central pharmacy operations that serve a broad base of industries. The Company is owned by Management and other investors.
The IT data/ business analyst will provide business process improvement, system testing, training, documentation, report development, integrations, data cleanup, and data and systems analysis for various processes and department applications. Provide expertise and project management for district business applications and technology decisions. Generate and collect Key performance indicators to help data-driven decisions. This position is open to remote workers.
Look at the existing environment and analyzes what technologies are available and what software products can provide the best solution for the problem. Create an overall strategic technical vision. Develop a budget for producing a solution based on that vision.
- Strong analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to facilitate system reviews, conduct business process analysis, and conduct a functional gap analysis.
- Create and implement data gathering and measuring processes for individual departments, projects, and the business.
- Strong working knowledge of VBA
- Strong working knowledge of Power BI
- Some knowledge of SQL Databases.
- Knowledge and experience with Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of database management tools and activities
- Skill in business process, system, and data analysis
- Skill in the application of, security, and workflow administration for enterprise business applications
- Skill in data integrations, conversions, and clean up
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities efficiently and effectively
- Providing recommendations and roadmaps for proposed solutions
- Performing design, debug, and performance analysis on solutions
- Documenting and sharing best practice knowledge for new solutions
- Advocating for process improvements and helping develop solutions
- Regularly communicating new features and benefits to partners, customers, and other stakeholders
- Providing technical leadership to a team throughout the project lifecycle
- Developing proof-of-concept projects to validate your proposed solutions
- Reviewing and validating solutions designs from other team members
All successful candidates must have:
- Two forms of valid documentation
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
The benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision insurance along with a profit-sharing plan.
Cornerstone Automation Systems LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Our company is headquartered in Frisco, Texas, and is a recognized leader in the development of automated distribution center solutions. We manufacture and integrate automated solutions for our customers worldwide with installations in the United States and around the world.
Visit our website at www.casiusa.com to learn more about our products and service.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Frisco, TX 75033: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location