Cornerstone Automation Systems (CASI) is a privately held, state-of-the-art software, engineering and production company that designs, manufacturers, and implements turnkey intelligent automation order fulfillment systems for warehouse and central pharmacy operations that serve a broad base of industries. The Company is owned by Management and other investors.
The Quality Control Inspector (QC) inspects raw materials and manufactured assemblies for quality defects based on defined standards. Conducts product operational acceptance, FAT testing, mechanical, electrical and software checks as required. This role collects and reports information to and supports Quality Assurance on continuous improvement initiatives. Excellent verbal and written communication required. Position includes all other duties as assigned.
- Conducts daily Quality inspections of all assemblies, including work-in-process quality testing and documentation as assigned.
- Contributes to quality related data collection and product/process audits.
- Assist with special projects as requested by Account or Department Manager.
- Demonstrate flexibility by concurrently supporting multiple team members as required.
- Contributes support for internal audits, ensuring compliance of company procedures and GMP’s.
- Work with a continuous improvement mindset to improve product quality and quality data collection methods.
- Identify and communicates potential Manufacturing, Engineering and Quality issues for review.
- Participates in Kaizen Events, manufacturing feedback loops to improve quality of product and processes.
- Three months to three years’ experience working in a Quality related capacity in a manufacturing environment.
- Active listening, written, and oral communication skills as a visual communicator.
- Ability to understand mechanical drawings, blueprints and basic electrical schematics and principles.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a demanding environment.
- Ability to quickly recognize quality issues, effectively collect and communicate data and quality issues in a timely manner.
- Excellent listening, written, and oral communication skills. Visual communicator a plus.
- Must be a motivated initiative-taker with attention to detail, excellent time management and attendance.
All successful candidates must:
- working in a non-climate-controlled environment.
Benefits package including medical, dental, vision insurance, 401k plan along with a profit-sharing plan.
Cornerstone Automation Systems LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Our company is headquartered in Frisco, Texas and is a recognized leader in the development of automated distribution center solutions. We manufacture and integrate automated solutions for our customers worldwide with installations in the United States and around the world.
Visit our website at www.casiusa.com to learn more about our products and service.